The Club shoots indoors October through April, and outdoors April through October. Maps to the indoor and outdoor ranges can be found on our contact page.
For tournaments and special events, view the Events Calendar.
- At Saanich Commonwealth Place from October until April.
- Club Shoots: Thursday evenings 7:45 PM – 9:45 PM, Sunday afternoons 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM.
- JOP Practice: Sunday afternoons 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM.
- Monday Evening Drop-ins with Saanich Recreation (members & non-members welcome).
- At the Victoria Bowmen Outdoor Range (please see the outdoor range relocation page for news regarding the range’s status).
- Club Shoots: Wednesday evenings 6:30 PM – dusk, Sunday afternoons 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM.
- JOP Practice: Sunday afternoons 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM.
- There will be no club shooting on July 1st.
- Registered members may use the outdoor range on a drop-in basis any time year-round during daylight hours.