New Member Applications
We look forward to having new members enjoy the sport of archery as we do.
If you wish to become a member of the Victoria Bowmen please follow these steps:
- Read our Membership Details page for joining requirements.
- Decide if you are applying for a Junior/Student (8-25 years old), Senior, Couples (two at same address), or Family (3 or more, same address) membership
- Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” these details for each applicant: Name, Date of Birth, Address, Postal Code, Email address, Telephone Number, plus your experience level and what archery courses you have taken.
- Pay your membership fees as per the schedule at bottom of this page. You may pay via:
- PayPal (below): the easiest method and requires only a credit card, or,
- Cheque: payable to “Victoria Bowmen Association”, mailed to the address at the bottom of this page, or,
- Cash: not preferred, but in person to the Membership Director or Treasurer.
- We cannot complete your membership with the club until:
- we have received your payment, and,
- you prove to us you are either an experienced archer, have taken our formal archery lessons, or have had one of our range orientation sessions.
Please renew your Victoria Bowmen membership before the start of the new year. Otherwise you will not be a registered and insured member for that year, and unable to legally use either range.
Renewing members please:
- Email “email@example.com” if your Name, Address, Postal Code, Email address or Telephone Number have changed
- Pay the appropriate membership fees as per the table immediately following. You may use either:
- PayPal (below, “Renewing”): the easiest method and requires only a credit card, or,
- Cheque: payable to “Victoria Bowmen Association”, then mail to the address at the bottom of this page, or,
- Cash: not preferred, but in person to either the Membership Director or Treasurer.
(NOTE: Part year fees do not apply to renewing members).
|Membership Type||Club Fee||BCAA||Total *||New Members joining June 1 – Sep 30|
|Family (3 or more)||$165||$150||$315||$220|
* Total is the annual membership fee, including club fees, BCAA/Archery Canada fees and insurance costs. This is the final amount that you pay.
- To make an online payment for an amount other than those listed above, you will need a PayPal account and then send the fee to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Questions and Payments to:
Victoria Bowmen Membership Director
1237 Bewdley Avenue
Victoria, BC, V9A 5N4
(tel 250-382-1266, email@example.com)