Intermediate lessons are open to all recurve and compound Victoria Bowmen club members who want to take their shooting to the next level. Courses are held at the outdoor range year round.
- Form and shot execution improvement
- Equipment set up and tuning
- Tournament preparation
- Sets of 4 or 8 lessons, 1.5 hours long each.
- Small groups to ensure individual attention by instructor.
- Participants bring their own equipment (assistance is available for purchasing equipment); butts and targets provided by Victoria Bowmen.
- Taken over whatever period of time best suits the individual archer. For example: one lesson per week, or take a lesson – practice what you learn for a couple of weeks – then take another lesson.
|4 Lessons (6 hrs. of instruction)||$100|
|8 Lessons (12 hrs. of instruction)||$180|