Intermediate lessons are open to all recurve and compound Victoria Bowmen club members who want to take their shooting to the next level.
- Form and shot execution improvement
- Equipment set up and tuning
- Tournament preparation
- Sets of 4 or 8 lessons, 1.5 hours long each.
- Small groups to ensure individual attention by instructor.
- Participants bring their own equipment (assistance is available for purchasing equipment); butts and targets provided by Victoria Bowmen.
- Taken over whatever period of time best suits the individual archer. For example: one lesson per week, or take a lesson – practice what you learn for a couple of weeks – then take another lesson.
|4 Lessons (6 hrs. of instruction)||$100|
|8 Lessons (12 hrs. of instruction)||$180|