- Call to Order
The meeting was called to order by the President at 7:05pm
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks
The president welcomed everyone to the meeting and thanked them for their attendance.
There is no official correspondence to report.
Greg Cargill, Greg Birtwistle, Al Wills, Lisa Lange, Ellen Vander Hoek, Helena Myllyniemi, Billy Sanderson, Frank Perry, Kendra Savich, Larry Gagnon, Bruce Somers.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Previous Meeting
No minutes for approval.
Treasurer: Accounts looking good, very little expenditure this year due to COVID-19.
Membership Director: The club has 98 members; the new membership system seems to be working smoothly.
JOP: JOP has been cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19.
President: The club will have access to the Burnside Road range until June 2021.
- Business Arising from the Minutes
No business arising from the previous minutes.
- New Business
- Metal Detector
- The club purchased a metal detector for Greg B. to replace the one that was stolen from the container. It will be available for club use upon request, but stored off the range property.
- View Royal requests that the club makes sure to keep the toilets locked up when they are not in use.
- There is still discussion over the benefit of 40-foot containers versus smaller containers, and the question of where to store them.
- BC Seniors Games
- The Seniors Games have been pushed back to 2022
- Canadian Championships
- The Canadian Championships PEI have been moved to 2022, which pushes our bid to 2023.
- Indoor Archery
- Indoor shooting will hopefully resume in September 2021.
- Metal Detector
- Disbursements for Approval
- No disbursements were made.
- Time and Place of New Board Meeting
Time and place of next meeting to be determined.
- Good and Welfare
The meeting was adjourned at 7:23 p.m.