Shoots registered with Archery Canada will have a judge and use a time clock. Shoots not registered will be informal and use a whistle.
For the Cdn 900s there are two distance options:
- The standard 900 distances of 55, 45 and 35 M (30 arrows at each distance)
- The 900 training distances of 35, 30, and 25 M (30 arrows at each distance)
No fees for Victoria Bowmen club members. $20 for others.
To see a schedule of upcoming tournaments please visit the Tournament Event Calendar.
When shooting at registered Victoria Bowmen tournaments:
- Set up for the shoot starts at 8:30 am – all club member shooters help set up.
- Practice starts at 9:00 am.
- Scoring begins at 10:00 am.
- There is a 10-15 minute break between distances.
To sign up for any shoot, contact Rick Ellis.