History of William G Carnes and his accomplishments with the Victoria Bowmen
When Bill Carnes joined the club in 1950 it was called the Victoria Archers and shot in a hall on Mary Street. The next year they reorganized themselves as the Victoria Bowmen of #5 West Coast Harbour Defense Battery. Shooting out of the Bay street armoury for indoors and the Helmecken road site for the outdoor season.
Learn more about his accomplishments and contributions to the club from 1950 to 1966.